30 Guns in 30 Days

Coach_Smith

Established Member
Oct 2, 2023
Trussville, Alabama
Good morning,
I would like to let you guys know about a fundraiser that I am a part of. We are raising money for our homeschool athletics program. We are the East Central Patriots and we are located in the Trussville/Moody area. East Central is a nonprofit that provides jr varsity and varsity athletics for homeschoolers and private schools that do not offer athletics. No one including coaches are paid and we are not affiliated with the state in any way. I personally homeschooled my two boys. One graduated in 2022 and the other in 2023 (one year early). It was one of the best decisions my wife and I ever made. I am not here to bash public school. I am just here to promote an outstanding organization. I am also here to battle the perception that guns are inherently evil or dangerous. I'm sure you would agree that guns are no different than any other object. A brick in the hand of a thug can cause destruction. A brick in the hands of a craftsman can become a school, hospital or church. A gun isn't any different. A gun in the hands of patriots can gave birth to the greatest nation this world has ever seen. With that being said, I would love for you to check out our 30 guns in 30 days fundraiser. Link and info below:

Raffle1.jpg Raffle2 - Copy (2).jpg

Last edited:

Beastmaker

Established Member
Nov 27, 2022
Tuscaloosa
We homeschool also here in Tuscaloosa. My son's baseball team play y'all last year and I'm pretty sure we got our tails kick . I hate to support a rival team but it's hard to pass up a good raffle like that.

BeardedNative

Established Member
Oct 24, 2022
Cullman,AL
Question. If you purchase tickets online, are they virtual tickets or do you send the purchaser the ticket numbers via email?
Is it a random name drawing or ticket number?
Is the drawing going to be streamed live?

Coach_Smith

Established Member
Oct 2, 2023
Trussville, Alabama
Question. If you purchase tickets online, are they virtual tickets or do you send the purchaser the ticket numbers via email?
Is it a random name drawing or ticket number?
Is the drawing going to be streamed live?
1. Purchaser will receive an email with ticket number.

2. The drawing is performed by the website we use (Betterworld.org).

3. It will not be streamed live.

Coach_Smith

Established Member
Oct 2, 2023
Trussville, Alabama
We homeschool also here in Tuscaloosa. My son's baseball team play y'all last year and I'm pretty sure we got our tails kick . I hate to support a rival team but it's hard to pass up a good raffle like that.
Thanks for the support. I hope is that all of the homeschool sports programs continue to grow. I love good, clean, honest competition.