Foley, Alabama
Looking for 9mm hand gun around $400-500
In baldwin county Alabama. Willing to travel but not to far

Last edited:

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
If you are willing to spend some time on it, I see bass pro / cabelas selling a couple of brands at $12:99 for a box of 50 posting in stock maybe 2 times a week. Sells out super fast, check ammoseek hourly, when you see it post it will be at the top and will go quickly

or you can find all the winchester 9mm links directly on cabelas and bass pro and check them
Their Herters brand also comes in stock a couple times a week, its made by winchester

Its all a timing game, the last month I got lucky once, ordered 10 boxes (i hear if you order too much it will get cancelled or delayed) and it came in 3 days

erickeylee19

Established Member
Sep 6, 2020
Foley, Alabama
If you are willing to spend some time on it, I see bass pro / cabelas selling a couple of brands at $12:99 for a box of 50 posting in stock maybe 2 times a week. Sells out super fast, check ammoseek hourly, when you see it post it will be at the top and will go quickly

or you can find all the winchester 9mm links directly on cabelas and bass pro and check them
Their Herters brand also comes in stock a couple times a week, its made by winchester

Its all a timing game, the last month I got lucky once, ordered 10 boxes (i hear if you order too much it will get cancelled or delayed) and it came in 3 days
Meant to say 9mm hand guns not ammo lol

erickeylee19

Established Member
Sep 6, 2020
Foley, Alabama
I can travel. What part of alabama are you? Text me if you want. 407 401 5016. Its easier. Im looking for just a nice 9mm hand gun to carry around $375-$500. Im a truck driver and run into alot of crazy stuff