AGF turning 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Hey guys!

On Dec 26th 2021 Alabama Gun Forum or algunforum/AGF will be turning 6 years old. In 2015 I started this forum for everyone to use for free to buy and sell and make a place for hunters, fishers, gun enthusiasts and reloaders a place to feel like part of something only for the people of Alabama. I have spent countless hours on different things to make this forum easy to use and useful.

The end of 2021 and 2022 is going be even better because I am planning to do a few things to give more resources to this forum and continue to build it. I have a new design in mind that will make navigation very easy. I am going to be adding a directory so to speak that will be categorized as gun shops, ranges, gun smith, ect.

One last thing, thank you for being part of the community. If you need anything or have a suggestion feel free to reach out to me anytime.

Glassman256

Established Member
Jul 27, 2020
Sylacauga Alabama
Hey guys!

On Dec 26th 2021 Alabama Gun Forum or algunforum/AGF will be turning 6 years old. In 2015 I started this forum for everyone to use for free to buy and sell and make a place for hunters, fishers, gun enthusiasts and reloaders a place to feel like part of something only for the people of Alabama. I have spent countless hours on different things to make this forum easy to use and useful.

The end of 2021 and 2022 is going be even better because I am planning to do a few things to give more resources to this forum and continue to build it. I have a new design in mind that will make navigation very easy. I am going to be adding a directory so to speak that will be categorized as gun shops, ranges, gun smith, ect.

One last thing, thank you for being part of the community. If you need anything or have a suggestion feel free to reach out to me anytime.
Happy Birthday to the AGF....

Glassman256

Established Member
Jul 27, 2020
Sylacauga Alabama
Hey guys!

You done good...thx buddy

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
It’s been a long journey, normally I posted to Facebook groups that were still around and mewe. But now I just rely on word of mouth.

Jpope

Established Member
Aug 5, 2021
Childersburg, AL
It’s been a long journey, normally I posted to Facebook groups that were still around and mewe. But now I just rely on word of mouth.
It's not just word of mouth because I happen to know a guy that got some stickers and put one on my truck and one on my toolbox at work. Thank you for all that you've done here btw. It's a great resource.

Status
Not open for further replies.