Alabama riots and protest

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Members,

please be safe during this time. Nothing is right at the moment and the world has gone.
I pray for everyone in this time of uncertainty.

Scripture:
Submit yourselves for the Lord's sake to every human institution.” 1 Peter 2:13

Prayer:
Lord, forgive me for my rebellious spirit. Teach me to be submissive and respectful to those in authority over me. Help me be a light in our dark world; let Christ shine through me. Give me eyes to see and ears to hear those around me who need Your gospel truth. Thank You for Your great love and tender mercy toward me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

If they looting, I’m shooting.

Cabledog66

Established Member
Mar 22, 2019
Members,

please be safe during this time. Nothing is right at the moment and the world has gone.

Scripture:

Prayer:
Lord, forgive me for my rebellious spirit. Teach me to be submissive and respectful to those in authority over me. Help me be a light in our dark world; let Christ shine through me. Give me eyes to see and ears to hear those around me who need Your gospel truth. Thank You for Your great love and tender mercy toward me. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

Every elected official in this country takes the same oath of office. To protect the citizens and uphold the rules of law. Tomorrow morning everybody needs to be demanding that they all step down so we can put someone in their place that will do what has to be done to bring order back to our streets.
These weak leaders have shown that they aren't capable of making decisions that must be made. If your elected officials and the police aren't going to bring order to our streets then it's going to fall back to the citizens to make it happen. Be vigilant

Rumrunner

Established Member
Jul 16, 2018
Athens
I
Members,

Scripture:

Prayer:

Guys, I’m in Limestone County. If your like minded and local this might be a good time to make new friends.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I believe everyone on this forum is somewhat like minded some deeper then others.
I want to protect my own and others around me. If push come to shove, I’m going to be shoving harder.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
I am still trying to figure out what country I was teleported to, anyone have any ideas?

Never thought anything like current times would ever be possible in the USA. I am glad I have always been prepared for a rainy day, because this is the storm of the century.

Load magazines, sleep with one eye open, and those with enough land as to not harm innocents, flower pots filled with tannerite and ball bearings placed strategically can make one shot go a long way in stopping a looting mob....

danlnga

Established Member
Jan 28, 2017
Gainesville, GA
This may be a good time to be set up to reload needed munitions. If you are not, I would encourage you to consider it. The initial cost can be $400+for basic equipment plus powder, primer & bullets. Save your brass & get a good manual. It is not that difficult, just be careful.