Appreciation post

Jpope

Established Member
Aug 5, 2021
Childersburg, AL
Just wanted to send a huge shout-out to bamabum, RandallC, anyone else who had something to do with the give away threads we've done that was behind the scenes, and everyone that participated. I didn't win the first one but I did win the second one. There were plenty of degenerates like me that were posting daily on company time to that thread and many other threads too. I've been a member here for a little while and this place has really gathered some steam. Hope it continues to pick up. Thanks again everyone.

bamabum

Staff member
Oct 19, 2020
Wedowee
Thanks @Jpope and to all of you guys for "playing along". Planning another one very soon but have been tied up with other business this week. Shipping is the biggest limiting factor for many items, such as barrels and handguards, but those items, along with upper receivers, are all considerations. FFL items would become more of an issue so those are ruled out... for now!

bobbyakins

Established Member
Jan 5, 2022
Odenville,Al
Just wanted to send a huge shout-out to bamabum, RandallC, anyone else who had something to do with the give away threads we've done that was behind the scenes, and everyone that participated. I didn't win the first one but I did win the second one. There were plenty of degenerates like me that were posting daily on company time to that thread and many other threads too. I've been a member here for a little while and this place has really gathered some steam. Hope it continues to pick up. Thanks again everyone.
I'm new to it all but have thoroughly enjoyed every post I've seen.Id like to thank everyone for help they've given and leads.I especially appreciate the admins for setting up this site.