Arsmlist no longer free

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Found out reading today that Armslist is no longer free to sell and buy firearms on.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I wonder what made them go to paid memberships over how they had it setup. Their setup is pretty easy to recreate and it not as big as they want. I think GunBroker is twice as large.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
It may been a result of the legal troubles. It would be a cold day when I change this to a pay to play website.

On the other hand, it may just give this forum more opportunity to thrive with a flux of new users.

Also, I think doing the right thing/owning a firearm/being a man are all legal issues in todays world.

KC1911

Established Member
Jun 5, 2017
LA
Media hysteria doesnt help. A few years ago i debadge my truck of all things firearms related. Gun free zones and what not makes them too much of a target.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I know I do not have anything related to firearms on my truck though I want to.

I am thinking of just putting them on my toolbox instead, inside the lid. But its not the same as showing support to the world for something you truly 100% believe in.

KC1911

Established Member
Jun 5, 2017
LA
My reloading room and gun safes has all the branding material now. Ive been trying to convince my family to at least get a revolver for the current climate in our society. After the shit went down that ended up with Wendys on fire in Atlanta on top of the G. Floyd protests in midst of the pandemic, I just begin to question the safety of my friends and family if things get any worse. National guard being deployed and LE being called back is not something I wouldve predicted last year. Alas here we are...

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Agreed, I didn't see this year going the way it has. Best be prepared for anything and always be on alert.