Body armor and carrier classifieds?

KadynTheKing

Aug 18, 2022
Jasper
New to the forum but just wondering if there’s a specific classifieds I could find plates and kits on here

JT300

Smooth Brain in Alabama only local preferred
Jun 2, 2022
Calera AL
@texkev Is it possible to have that separate?as a plate carrier is technically a firearm accessories but i dont think most people would think that it was especially if newer to firearms in general, not saying @KadynTheKing is new to firearms and accessories I guarantee he knows more than me. Is anyone else curious on just tactical set up not just sales but info and sharing what works for others and body types? I do rarely see info on plate carriers and sales on here. I could be wrong and ignorant on the subject but maybe a monthly or 6 month period of seeing if a majority of people want a new classified or topic part of the forum.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
@texkev Is it possible to have that separate?as a plate carrier is technically a firearm accessories but i dont think most people would think that it was especially if newer to firearms in general, not saying @KadynTheKing is new to firearms and accessories I guarantee he knows more than me. Is anyone else curious on just tactical set up not just sales but info and sharing what works for others and body types? I do rarely see info on plate carriers and sales on here. I could be wrong and ignorant on the subject but maybe a monthly or 6 month period of seeing if a majority of people want a new classified or topic part of the forum.
sure thing, let me reply more tomorrow