Bond, James Bond............ :-)

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
Nice addition, light way but packs a punch, I would add that to my group all day. Gonna have to wait a few months though for my next purchase :)

Frank Thompson

Veteran Army & Air Force
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Auburn, Al
Newest acquisition to enter the stables. I haven't fired it yet but I'm already in love with it. It is a Made in the USA by Walther PPK 380.

View attachment 7802
I’ve owned 2, the Regular size and the one with the longer grip model-that gives you one more round. Don’t buy the longer grip one unless you have large hands and you find that is a better fit. Both of mine were Stainless Steel and both shot very Accurate!
Don’t try to make it a Magnum, find a standard load that shoots best and then practice. They have Class and will do the Job! Shot placement is critical with this
.380 pistol! You have a very good pistol recognized the World Over!
Enjoy it!
FT

Bypass

JOHN 3:16
Staff member
Army
I’ve owned 2, the Regular size and the one with the longer grip model-that gives you one more round. Don’t buy the longer grip one unless you have large hands and you find that is a better fit. Both of mine were Stainless Steel and both shot very Accurate!
Don’t try to make it a Magnum, find a standard load that shoots best and then practice. They have Class and will do the Job! Shot placement is critical with this
.380 pistol! You have a very good pistol recognized the World Over!
Enjoy it!
FT
Yes Sir :)

New Sales

Members online