New Guy

Jeff Mann

J. Steven
Feb 18, 2017
NE AL
Hi everyone, my name is Jeff and I'm a recovering new guy.
I enjoy unloading ammo and then reloading it again. Mostly into short action long guns but I have a few hand guns as well. My favorite rifle is an old Remmy 700VS in 223, 26" bbl, HS stock, and Jewel Trigger. Second favorite is a Savage Model 10 FCP in 308. Both of these happen to be topped with Bushnell 6500's, although I'm a Leupold fan, too. For some weird reason I like to punch tight groups of holes in paper at fairly long distances. I also enjoy hunting coyotes and wanting to get into hogs. Looking forward to getting acquainted with everyone.

medic15al

Established Member
Feb 12, 2017
Pell City, Alabama
Hi Jeff! We share the same interests in handloading and rifle shooting. I have a Steyr SSG 69 in .308 topped with NightForce scope and like to play at the CMP Talladega range 600 yds with it.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Hey Jeff,

Welcome to Alabama Gun Forum. Glad you made it and Im sure you can find some interest with the guys here. We are small and only a week old but we will grow in time. Feel free to use the market if your selling anything.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Spread the word around if you know anyone looking for a place to buy and sell and talk guns. I could always use the help getting the word out.

Jeff Mann

J. Steven
Feb 18, 2017
NE AL
I miss the good ol days before PC'ness destroyed our Facebook fun. Thanks for creating this forum. I know its a lot of work. I'll spread the word. I've got a rifle that can be posted. I'll get that up tonight if I can.