Gun News CZ-USA 75: The Best 9mm Service Pistol?

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

Alan Yates

aryfrosty
I had a CZ75 many years ago. I was unimpressed with fit, finish and stiff action. A while back my brother got a CZ for target shooting and he was pleased with it. So I picked up P-01 Omega and immediately realized it was an outstanding pistol. Accurate and 100% reliable are only two of its attributes. It’s CeraKoted in ‘Urban Grey’, which combines FDE and grey and is a really attractive tan/grey color. The P-01 is a compact pistol with a threaded barrel and suppressor height sights. The mags are 16 rd Meg/Gar units. The ‘Omega’ designation indicates that the pistol can be switched between having a hammer dropping lever and a safety lever that permits the pistol to be carried cocked and locked. I have become a new fan of the pistols.

Attachments

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited