Daily carry

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
What are some of the gear you carry daily? Ideas, wants or needs are accepted.

This is to get more ideas for me and this can be pocket dumps or in your car/truck.

Rayd8

Established Member
Army
Feb 11, 2019
Rocket City
A knife....depending on work clothes. Usually a benchmade auto, but I’ll do a slim ken onion in slacks.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I carry a knife everywhere and everyday always have one on me. I also always have a watch and a hat- always. Dont know why but the watch is a thing I keep on me like my knife. I acually carry a Kobalt flip box cutter type knife with extra blades in the handle.

Rumrunner

Established Member
Jul 16, 2018
Athens
What are some of the gear you carry daily? Ideas, wants or needs are accepted.

This is to get more ideas for me and this can be pocket dumps or in your car/truck.
S&W Shield, spare mag in a pocket. Knife is a Boker Ak-74, mini bic lighter, keys and a cellphone. I carried a separate O-light for a while. I stopped just because I always used the phone’s light. I run a leatherman if I’m in jeans (non-dominant side). If I was cooler, I’d carry a “blow out kit”. I’ll get there one day.

copperhead-1911

Established Member
Feb 29, 2016
New castle/livingston
my conceal carry is either s&W bodyguard 380, 5shot snubby S&W reolver 5 shot, or spingfield xds 9mm ( dpends on mood), kershaw compound knife and a smaller flashlight forget the type it is, but its tactical. Now when crap is going on like riots in various places like when the cops shoot a thug I will carry a full size 9mm like cz p07 duty.

Jack Ryan

Established Member
Feb 2, 2019
Indiana
I normally carry the Delta but I have a couple other 1911's I'll carry once in a while. I carry what I'm shooting every day and shoot what I'm carrying. I can change once in a while depending on the hunting season mostly or mood. If it gets looking like end of days in the news or there is crime spree going on around me I'll move up a notch to a Glock 20 or FNX45. I'll carry a rifle or shotgun a lot to just around home and walks in the wild.

copperhead-1911

Established Member
Feb 29, 2016
New castle/livingston
I love the 1911. The only reason I dont carry ti more is 9 rounds is just not enough or 11 if you use a 10 round mag. Now many tell me a 45 acp you dont need more than 1 or two. I said what about 10 perps? Then i was told truthfully that most of the thugs will run after the first shot. I know they have a polymer 1911 lower with a metal upper i think ati makes it. I really want to try taht as it will make it lighter.

kmann

Established Member
Feb 6, 2022
Gardendale
Let’s see if I can remember it all off the top of my head while I post this from the toilet…
Glock 19 w/ TLR1, RMR, PMM comp in a Phlster Enigma rig.
Trayvax wallet with some lockpick gear and cash.
Keys.
Pom OC spray.
Spyderco Paramilitary 2.
Phone.
Mini bic.
Whatever chapstick I’ve stolen from my wife.
Leatherman Wingman.
Homemade pocket trauma kit.
Kabar LDK with handcuff key lashed to sheath.
Spare mag in Neomag (planning in the immediate future to move to a Raven Concealment Copia mag carrier).
Fenix flashlight.
And an all purpose EDC bag that goes with me from house to car everyday.
Believe it or not this is pretty pared down and minimal compared to everything I used to carry.

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
While there’s often a larger handgun in an IWB or OWB holster along with spare ammo for it along for the ride, these are almost always on me, also: S&W 642, pocket holster by JW O’Rourke / O’Rourke Leather, Kershaw Tanto Blur, SureFire flashlight, and spare .38 ammo in a 2x2x2 ammo pouch from Barranti Leather.

1681561074024.jpeg