Deer Processor ?

rkflorey

Established Member
Jul 28, 2023
AL
Hey boys and girls, looking for a deer processor Near Cullman area. I do some myself but if I do my part it can back up and I haven't done burger before so ... what say you?

Chikn

Established Member
Sep 2, 2023
Opp
Spring '22 i like to have never found anyone to process two hogs i raised. Called around for 2 months. Everyone is backed up.
After that fiasco, I went to Academy and bought a big grinder. Itll turn 55 pounds of pork butt into sausage in about two hours. Thats grinding, seasoning, chilling, then regrinding. I'd like to have a paddle mixer, but just the grinder will get it done.
I haven't processed a deer in 15 years, but I had lots of practice before then, and I aint forgot how.

I'd buy a good grinder. Its only gonna get worse.

A friend in Colorado quit and sold his business because of what the gubment is doing.

Become self sufficient, gentlemen.

Shocker

Established Member
Mar 26, 2023
Bibb Co
I save only backstraps of deer and backstraps & tenderloins of elk and grind everything else.

Got a big VacMaster vacuum sealer and grinder. Measure out 2 lbs, seal, roll flat with rolling pin. Stack in freezer.

dieannie47

Established Member
Sep 16, 2023
Blountsville
Spring '22 i like to have never found anyone to process two hogs i raised. Called around for 2 months. Everyone is backed up.
After that fiasco, I went to Academy and bought a big grinder. Itll turn 55 pounds of pork butt into sausage in about two hours. Thats grinding, seasoning, chilling, then regrinding. I'd like to have a paddle mixer, but just the grinder will get it done.
I haven't processed a deer in 15 years, but I had lots of practice before then, and I aint forgot how.

I'd buy a good grinder. Its only gonna get worse.

A friend in Colorado quit and sold his business because of what the gubment is doing.

Become self sufficient, gentlemen.
We used southern integrity meats in Vinemont. They butchered 2 of our hogs and were super professional. Definitely gonna use them again and the breakfast sausage was fire.