Possible to travel a bit from Mobile
362A3F65-A48B-42D4-A324-08F411E9DB65.jpeg

BE38AEE9-8F4E-4931-82FC-3840522EE9C9.jpeg

Last edited:

CharlieLimaBravo

Established Member
Aug 6, 2021
Mobile
Will send you a pm with next planned trip, let me know when you down this way. I hope to sell it to you but first come first serve, but based on interest I should still be available. Haha

9mm

Established Member
Jul 23, 2016
Mobile
This is the honest truth, this will not sell because of your required collection of personal information, name, date of birth, home address, why? Unless you are an FFL, who would willingly give you this personal information? Sell it to your local ffl and they will complete the 4473 nics background check on the seller. Or Mobile shooting center sells on consignment for 15%, easy for you and your buyer has the option of paying with a credit card with no additional fees. If I buy this from you and give you my address, who would I be thinking about when my house gets broken into? I’m sure it wouldn’t be you, however it would probably be on my mind. Just a thought.

CharlieLimaBravo

Established Member
Aug 6, 2021
Mobile
This is the honest truth, this will not sell because of your required collection of personal information, name, date of birth, home address, why? Unless you are an FFL, who would willingly give you this personal information? Sell it to your local ffl and they will complete the 4473 nics background check on the seller. Or Mobile shooting center sells on consignment for 15%, easy for you and your buyer has the option of paying with a credit card with no additional fees. If I buy this from you and give you my address, who would I be thinking about when my house gets broken into? I’m sure it wouldn’t be you, however it would probably be on my mind. Just a thought.
While I understand your point I never asked for an address, only a bill or sale. A bill of sale can contain a name and a date, merely a record for myself, since this is not required in AL for private firearm sales. If you can’t give me your name and then prove that is your name by showing me a DL or CCW or whatever ID, then I wouldn’t feel comfortable selling you a firearm. Mobile shooting center no longer takes long guns on consignment only handguns FYI. Didn’t realize giving someone your name and showing someone an ID would be such personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.