Did You Know….. #1

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
This is a thread that I will start giving you some insight into more of the available tools on AlGunForum.

First we will start off by pointing out some cool things about your profile and stuff.

C8FF09D0-7CC1-4842-955E-C036A65CF76D.jpeg

Bookmarks tab - in threads that Interest you. You can bookmark it for quick access.

Donation- donate to algunforum anytime you want to.

Account details- you can change a good bit about yourself and some more.

Privacy and preferences - be selective in these tabs as they do a good bit and if you change the wrong thing no one will be able to contact you.

Signature- you can have a signature mines is pro2 a gun fan boy. It appears on every post.

Account upgrades - become a premium member for $15 a year- this supports algunforum and you get a cool blue color username and title bar. I will be adding more features.

Sharpie

Established Member
May 24, 2021
Northeast 'Bama
This is a thread that I will start giving you some insight into more of the available tools on AlGunForum.

First we will start off by pointing out some cool things about your profile and stuff.

View attachment 4343

Bookmarks tab - in threads that Interest you. You can bookmark it for quick access.

Privacy and preferences - be selective in these tabs as they do a good bit and if you change the wrong thing no one will be able to contact you.

Signature- you can have a signature mines is pro2 a gun fan boy. It appears on every post.

Account upgrades - become a premium member for $15 a year- this supports algunforum and you get a cool blue color username and title bar. I will be adding more features.
Good info.

Oldort58

Established Member
Sep 19, 2023
Decatur

View attachment 4343

Thanks. Good to know.