double barrel ar15 with dual frt and my new decked out extar

darkside4125

Established Member
Oct 25, 2020
huntsville alabama
thats a extar ep9 with franklin armory binary with a cnc tyrant grip and a pdw brace, titanium takedown pins and will be adding a protos carbine fiber handguard and a new strike industries muzzle once both the brake and handguard arrive

RShack

Feb 20, 2022
Gulf Shores
thats a extar ep9 with franklin armory binary with a cnc tyrant grip and a pdw brace, titanium takedown pins and will be adding a protos carbine fiber handguard and a new strike industries muzzle once both the brake and handguard arrive
I've never had a chance to handle one of these, but everything I read about the Extar EP9 has me very interested. I'm on their email list, but who knows what that really means.

I have one specific question about the EP9... is there a way to mount an AR15 or other kind of handguard besides the short ones designed to fit the gun as-is? I'm asking because I like the idea of putting a suppressor on it, but I would really like to have most of the suppressor inside a longer handguard, even if it's just a tube,, just to have a more integrated look. But I don't know the obstacle of attaching one to the gun. Do you know of any way to do that?