When It Rains It Pours.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
You know its going to be a great day when you wake up with a headache. But I have meds so I pop two and continue my search for the wife a newer vehicle. Her current SUV is an 09 Cx-9 with 164xxx on the clock and driven everywhere. So we are in the market we went to look at a few edges and it went bust for us yesterday but with today being sunday and New Years Eve. It will be next weekend before we are able to do anything.

This morning the wife has to work so she got ready and all and I seen her off outside and went back inside the house where its 40 warmer and she calls me and says her window wont roll up. At this point I am like what the.... and grab a jacket and run down the drive way. Sure enough her window is stuck down and wont roll up. I back the car up the driveway. Run in grab my truck keys and the baby and took off to her job. Now I have to figure out what to do to the window to fix or replace before it rains/sleets today.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Ya took the door panel off and removed everything and nothing was broke or out of place, put everything back together and it works. WE traded it today for a newer SUV 2014 Ford Edge with 39k.