Favorite Handgun

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privatly owned and supported community of gun owners. We are free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for trasnactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

TennJeep1618

I've got a new favorite handgun. I picked up this used Akai 2011 from a friend a few weeks ago. I plan on sending it off to get the frame drilled for a thumb rest and the slide milled for a racker, then I'm probably going to buy a Phoenix Trinity Evo grip for it as well.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Thats Nice! I still love my glock 19 but am looking at something like that.

TennJeep1618

I've made the modifications listed above to the Akai 2011 and the Phoenix Trinity Evo grip has been ordered, but it is another 2-3 weeks out.

TennJeep1618

It turns out that the PT Evo grip wasn't as far out as I thought. It was delivered and it fit it last week.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
I’m still carrying my 19 a lot as well as the pt111 for deep conceal, I also put a little 380 in my truck now.

Bill Hilly

Don't laugh... I had a Colt 1911 Mark IV Series 70 in "like new" condition. I swore I would never sell it. However, I traded it for a SIG 226. :(

Bill Hilly

I have owned many hand guns. However, of all the handguns I have owned, it always come back to the one semi auto pistol. And that is my Glock 26. It just fits my hand well. And, it works. I NEVER ever put anyone down because of the firearm they carry. I may not like a person's handgun but, I will never put a person down because of the hand gun he or she carries.

RandallC

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Never had a Sig, want a HK. I love any 9mm. My Glock is still my fave at the moment.

Donate to AlGunForum
Stone
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited