Feedback Process for Members?

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
well 5 post would allow me to work out the gremlins in the system.

edtalabama

Established Member
Apr 8, 2022
gulf shores
I think the 10 forum posts is silly. I'm just trying to sell some gun and hunting stuff and still can't. It seems like I've posted over the 10 required. How do I find out when it is OK to post stuff for sale? This is very frustrating for a honest seller. Wouldn't it be better to weed out flakes by tracking I.P. addresses that have too many complaints? And then block them? Scammers aren't going to go buy a new computer every time they are banned. Just my 2 cents worth.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
I think the 10 forum posts is silly. I'm just trying to sell some gun and hunting stuff and still can't. It seems like I've posted over the 10 required. How do I find out when it is OK to post stuff for sale? This is very frustrating for a honest seller. Wouldn't it be better to weed out flakes by tracking I.P. addresses that have too many complaints? And then block them? Scammers aren't going to go buy a new computer every time they are banned. Just my 2 cents worth.
It will change with the new ad system coming.

alan.thurber1993

Established Member
Jan 1, 2022
Marion, AL
I always leave feedback on the forums I’m on, every transaction. I wish more people did. I like to donate when I find a good deal to the page. I’ve bought five guns off of here and only one guy left me feedback. When you buy or sell, leave it so we all know it’s worth planning a day to meet up with that person and they won’t sketch.

alan.thurber1993

Established Member
Jan 1, 2022
Marion, AL
Alan
How do you leave feedback?
Click on your buyer’s/Sellers’s name that you would like to leave feedback for. Go to their page, click feedback, and leave feedback. Say “good seller, everything as described, nice and timely meet up, recommend” or whatever you know? That’s how I do it. Then their page will say 1/1 100% positive feedback. Do it honestly good or bad for sells or buys. Hope this helps

kwb377

Established Member
Dec 16, 2019
B'ham
I noticed that a member left me a Neutral score with the comment, "Good communication. Easy transaction. Would definitely buy/trade/sale with him again."

Not sure how I could have improved on that in order to have earned a Positive rating...tough crowd, I guess.

JT300

Smooth Brain in Alabama only local preferred
Jun 2, 2022
Calera AL
I noticed that a member left me a Neutral score with the comment, "Good communication. Easy transaction. Would definitely buy/trade/sale with him again."

Not sure how I could have improved on that in order to have earned a Positive rating...tough crowd, I guess.
the feedback on this forum at this point means nothing