Hello Everyone

inkdaddy

Established Member
Jul 9, 2018
Huntsville
Hello to my fellow firearm enthusiasts. I'm Steve Dudley...aka Inkdaddy. I am a new member of the Alabama Community here in Huntsville. My wife and I just moved here after 17 years living in the State of Georgia. We are retired. I was a founding member of the biggest firearms forum in Georgia, "The Outdoors Trader" My specialty is handguns. I'm not a big Long gun Guy..but can hold my own most of the time in a conversation. I retired for the 2nd time last year from running two of the best Gun Ranges in the Atlanta market. I am an NRA Firearms Instructor and Chief Range Safety Officer. After getting completely settled in I hope to find many new friends in the Gun world, maybe make a few deals along the way, and find a pleasant place to throw some lead. I also enjoy reloading my boolits. and not to offend anyone, I'm a 45 acp and a .380 kind of guy. I am looking forward to meeting and talking many of you!! Thanks for the invite into your community!!

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Hey welcome to the forum man appreciate you being here.

Now the outdoor trader was that before the current owner or after?

TennJeep1618

Established Member
Sep 11, 2017
Fairhope
Nah///both were really pricey to become members.....and I am not really a long gun guy......that was the big draw to both of those gun clubs.....

Oh, I thought they mainly catered to handgun sports. I've been to both of them for major USPSA matches.