Hello from Cullman Co.

tz250b

Established Member
Jul 23, 2023
Cullman County Alabama
I am new to the forum, 53 years old and I did not start collecting military surplus rifles until I was 45. I wish someone had warned me how addicting it was going to be =)..
At the time there was an auction house near my farm which held mill surp auctions montlly. I am sure you can guess how that turned out!. I will be honest, I joined this forum in the hopes of "thining the collection" in the classified section. Looks like I need to make 9 more posts,,,,,,,,, wish me LUCK!

Sam O

Established Member
Feb 3, 2016
Eva, AL
Welcome neighbor! You’ll get to 10 in no time. I’m sure there are plenty of people on here more than willing to help you thin out your mil-surp collection.

Bmed25

Established Member
Jul 13, 2023
Auburn AL
I am new to the forum, 53 years old and I did not start collecting military surplus rifles until I was 45. I wish someone had warned me how addicting it was going to be =)..
At the time there was an auction house near my farm which held mill surp auctions montlly. I am sure you can guess how that turned out!. I will be honest, I joined this forum in the hopes of "thining the collection" in the classified section. Looks like I need to make 9 more posts,,,,,,,,, wish me LUCK!
Welcome!