Hello from Cullman !

Calloway917

Established Member
Jan 26, 2024
Cullman Alabama
Hello ; I am Christopher from Cullman , AL ... I Just want to say Hi and I am downsizing my collection after I get my score built up here so I can post .. which varies from but not limited to : 338 Lapau , 500 S&W , Sig Sauer RXP 9mm with dot , 300 Weatherby . Ammo for all of course . So look forward to me posting when Im allowed to on prices or what I am looking for as in swaps (rv , vehicle etc ) Thank you and look forward to conversating soon .

Garandzen

Established Member
Nov 22, 2021
Clarke co
Hello ; I am Christopher from Cullman , AL ... I Just want to say Hi and I am downsizing my collection after I get my score built up here so I can post .. which varies from but not limited to : 338 Lapau , 500 S&W , Sig Sauer RXP 9mm with dot , 300 Weatherby . Ammo for all of course . So look forward to me posting when Im allowed to on prices or what I am looking for as in swaps (rv , vehicle etc ) Thank you and look forward to conversating soon .
Your optimism is intriguing, I wish you luck, but don’t feel bad if it all goes down like a flaming canvas biplane from ww1, you won’t be the first