Hello there

tgwolfwood1981

Established Member
Apr 3, 2022
Bryant, Al
I should say shot or owned
Probably the FN ps90. Such a unique platform and caliber. Unfortunately I owned it during the big ammo crunch of 08-09. 5.7 was near impossible to find and when you did it was exorbitantly expensive. So I sold it. Wish I hadn’t. Something about snapping in a 50 rd mag would always put a smile on my face.

Remmy21

Established Member
Jan 11, 2022
Fort rucker
Was actually at a gun shop today and saw some 5.7 for sale at 18ish a box. I don’t even have one but was about to buy it out. Come to find out the spot it was in, was locked and I guess the owners son put all the ammo he wanted in there for later. That had to of been there awhile.

Frank Thompson

Veteran Army & Air Force
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Auburn, Al
Just joined, been buying/selling/trading/shooting for over 20 years. I usually find myself drawn to unusual weapons (I.e. ps90, kriss vector, etc). Glad to join an Alabama centric gun forum/trading post. I look forward to meeting and dealing with the lot of you.
Glad to have you Aboard! Look around the entire website, any questions, just ask !!

Sam O

Established Member
Feb 3, 2016
Eva, AL
Probably the FN ps90. Such a unique platform and caliber. Unfortunately I owned it during the big ammo crunch of 08-09. 5.7 was near impossible to find and when you did it was exorbitantly expensive. So I sold it. Wish I hadn’t. Something about snapping in a 50 rd mag would always put a smile on my face.
Speaking of odd guns and 5.7, have played with an AR57? They take the PS90 mags and you can put a modified AR15 mag in the magwell to catch all the brass. Dang, now I really wanna go play with that one.