Honestly disappointed

Remmy21

Established Member
Jan 11, 2022
Fort rucker
I have been a member for acouple months now, I enjoy coming on here to find deals and see what’s new. It’s been really rubbing me the wrong way that when I go onto the classified section all that’s there is the sponsors ad’s. I’ve seen forums that have sponsors and they are only allowed to post in their forum section. Just don’t like how this forum is just starting to be one big newsletter for the sponsor.

bamabum

Staff member
Oct 19, 2020
Wedowee
I have been a member for acouple months now, I enjoy coming on here to find deals and see what’s new. It’s been really rubbing me the wrong way that when I go onto the classified section all that’s there is the sponsors ad’s. I’ve seen forums that have sponsors and they are only allowed to post in their forum section. Just don’t like how this forum is just starting to be one big newsletter for the sponsor.
@Remmy21 - if you click on the profile of the person posting, then click on "ignore", those posts associated with that profile should no longer appear when you browse.

Every Day Gun Guy

Established Member
Jan 29, 2022
Dallas, TX
Hi Everyone,

I apologize if it seemed like my ads were spamming the marketplace! Of course my thought was that was the best place for them to be seen, but failed to realize that it could seem like you're getting spammed. I truly apologize and will be posting in the Every Day Gun Guy vendor area below, from now on.

Also, I wanted to thank @texkev for reaching out as soon as the issue was recognized and letting me know how you felt about it! You can tell that he and the rest of the AGF team really want the best for the community here.

Don't forget to stop by the Every Day Gun Guy forum to check out the deals!

Respectfully,
Mark

Last edited:

Remmy21

Established Member
Jan 11, 2022
Fort rucker
Hi Everyone,

I apologize if it seemed like my ads were spamming the marketplace! Of course my thought was that was the best place for them to be seen, but failed to realize that it could seem like you're getting spammed. I truly apologize and will be posting in the Every Day Gun Guy vendor area below, from now on.

Also, I wanted to thank @texkev for reaching out as soon as the issue was recognized and letting me know how you felt about it! You can tell that he and the rest of the AGF team really want the best for the community here.

Don't forget to stop by the Every Day Gun Guy forum to check out the deals!

Respectfully,
Mark
I appreciate you coming on here and fixing the issue, I will be sure to check out your deals. Thank you for being receptive to feedback.