Howdy from Bunny Humper Thumper in Glamorous Wilsonville, Alabama

Bunny Humper Thumper

Established Member
Mar 26, 2020
Wilsonville, Alabama
I'll start by saying Thank You for the Membership...looking forward to gaining knowledge on 2 Fire Arms I own. One is a Remington Semi-Auto .30-06, which I acquired as a Pile of Dookie...did a little Resto work on her and she's been sitting in the Safe for 20+ years. The second I received as payment from a Friend for (embarrassed) teaching him how to do his job before he got his big butt FIRED! LOL! I didn't expect much from him, but it wasn't a big deal...he's was (Paul has Passed) one of my 2 best friends EVER! Especially after he handed me an early Clark Custom .22-250, with 24.5" Bull Barrel, built on a Winchester Model 70 Frame, with Engraved Monte Carlo Stock. I'm only letting go of for sure facts as I gotten them, but there a MiLLION Stories/Lies/Tall Tales and who the Hell knows what! <snicker> The only two things I know for honest to GOD Truth are...been offered $5k for it from the Owner of an Arms Dealership after a 30 second review and a good bit more from someone who called me, and I think was the same guy. The only thing either of them said was..."Don't let anyone else Buy it or even look at it until talking to me again!" Bahahahahahahahaha! Now I own KnuckleHead Drums & Restorations and Sterling Snares...this ain't my first Rodeo & I'm great at playing Dumb. The dude at the Morons R US Gun Store thought I was Forest Gumps Retarded Brother (even talked to me Slow! LOL!), and I know that NO ONE throws $5K at Gumps Retard Brother unless there's a whole lot of money hiding under the Table! Please, does anyone know of someone who is able to appraise it. I promised Paul I wouldn't Sell it until he Passed...he has & it's hard having it around, also hard letting it go!