Introduction

iamjde

Established Member
Jun 16, 2022
Deatsville Alabama
Good morning and thank you for accepting me on this forum. I will be 72 years old the 4th of next month. I live in Central Alabama and am a collector and researcher of all kinds of firearms especially WWI and WWII firearms. I also collect WWI and II uniforms and equipment. I majored in history in college back in the mid to late 1970's and at that time had no interest in history what so ever. I majored in history because I had changed my major so many times the councilor at Tray State in Montgomery told me history was the only major I would not lose credits. As I had been a Highway construction chief estimator since 1974 (when I was 24) and planned on making it my life's career, at that time the degree was not to help me professionally. I just wanted a degree. Little did I know then that when I was forced to retire (bad legs) in 1992 I'd go full cycle and go head over hills becoming a genuine history buff. I wish I had paid more attention in school. Again thank you for allowing me on your forum.

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 3, 2022
Texas
Welcome! I sure wish now I'd paid more attention to certain subjects as well in school.