Hello From Fairhope

TennJeep1618

Established Member
Sep 11, 2017
Fairhope
Just saw an advertisement for this forum on FB. I am a moderator on Gulf Coast Gun Forum and I'm always looking for a new place to talk guns.

I'm mainly interested in USPSA these days and typically shoot a couple matches a month. I've been shooting Open for the past year, but I'm getting ready to change up and switch divisions for a while.

Looking forward to seeing this forum grow!

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Hey Welcome to the forum I am aware of the gulf coast forum. I would love to watch a match one day or even better live stream it to the forum. Let me know if you need anything or if you have any ideas on how to build the forum.

TennJeep1618

Established Member
Sep 11, 2017
Fairhope
Hey Welcome to the forum I am aware of the gulf coast forum. I would love to watch a match one day or even better live stream it to the forum. Let me know if you need anything or if you have any ideas on how to build the forum.

I typically video my stages and upload them to youtube (link is in my signature), but livestreaming a match would probably be pretty boring. There is a lot of down time between shooters where everyone is pasting targets and resetting the stages. Most all matches welcome specators, free of charge.

If you're interested in getting started, I wrote and article that may help: http://shootingsportscalendar.com/beginners-guide-to-action-pistol-shooting/

That website also has a calendar featuring most of the matches along the Gulf Coast.