Is Alabama next?

Dan the Man

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
Northwest AL
This video covers a very important subject. The colonization of red states by leftist. Huntsville comes to mind when I saw it.

What do you think?

AlabamaLarry

Established Member
Jan 7, 2021
S. Huntsville, AL
I recently went back to my Birth state Colorado and was completely disgusted by the liberal trash that has taken occupation. People are rude inconsiderate and just plain unfriendly in speaking with some of my family there they hate what's happened to Colorado.

I hope to God that doesn't happen to Alabama however with Big Tech comes Liberals.

4l65e

Established Member
Apr 30, 2023
Alabama
I've noticed on my daily drive to work, through Calhoun and Etowah counties, there have been tons of out of state tags flooding in for the past 2 years.
Within the last week or two I saw a truck with Virginia tags and luggage overflowing the bed a long ways from the interstate.

We can only hope these are conservatives fleeing liberal areas, but I fear that these people are "progressives" being priced out of their area and moving to ours because of the cost of living.

Dan the Man

Established Member
Nov 13, 2020
Northwest AL
I've noticed on my daily drive to work, through Calhoun and Etowah counties, there have been tons of out of state tags flooding in for the past 2 years.
Within the last week or two I saw a truck with Virginia tags and luggage overflowing the bed a long ways from the interstate.

We can only hope these are conservatives fleeing liberal areas, but I fear that these people are "progressives" being priced out of their area and moving to ours because of the cost of living.

Yeah they need to get out

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
As an Alabama native born (true I have lived in some other places during my life), I can certify that my R8 has no issue going “faster on the interstate”.

Chikn

Established Member
Sep 2, 2023
Opp
Alabama is flying under their radar for the most part. The problem areas will be north of Montgomery. No Yankee wants to live south of Montgomery. Mobile may be an exception.
I can tell you from experience, you dont want them here. They tell you they are conservative. What they mean is they are conservative for where they came from. Don't trust them.
They ran me out of my native state of North Carolina.
I was happy to find many of my kin settled in Alabama back in the late 1860s, after WT Sherman and Sheridan burned entire towns in Eastern NC.