Israeli Fal metric mags?

akmatt

Mar 19, 2023
Guntersville
Having a hard time finding some metric (preferably Israeli marked) mags for a reasonable price. Anyone got any idea where to get some other than GB?

LSmith

Established Member
Mar 2, 2023
Red Bay
What-A-County shows to have some for $50. I’ve never bought from them before so I’m not sure how legitimate they are.

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
When I had a FAL, finding mags was indeed a challenge. While I had a couple of steel surplus mags, I took a bit of a gamble on DS Arms’ polymer mags, bought them new directly from them. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they functioned perfectly (with my “mutt” of a gun, anyway, haha).

If you want to give one a try, let me know and I can get one to you to sample.

akmatt

Mar 19, 2023
Guntersville
What-A-County shows to have some for $50. I’ve never bought from them before so I’m not sure how legitimate they are.
Thanks LSmith. I may end up having to pay that much for them at some point, but it is going to really really hurt my feelings to do so I would like some for about half that price, but that may not be feasible.

akmatt

Mar 19, 2023
Guntersville
When I had a FAL, finding mags was indeed a challenge. While I had a couple of steel surplus mags, I took a bit of a gamble on DS Arms’ polymer mags, bought them new directly from them. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they functioned perfectly (with my “mutt” of a gun, anyway, haha).

If you want to give one a try, let me know and I can get one to you to sample.
Funny you should mention those DS Arms poly mags. That is all I have for my Izzy. I ordered a couple of them along with my barrel and receiver to build my Israeli LB parts kit. They do work well so far in mine. I was just wanting 2 or 3 authentic Israeli mags for my rifle. Thanks for responding 4Certn