Sold/Found Several Firearms Gathering Dust...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJN1957

Established Member
Apr 23, 2017
Trussville, AL area
I have a few firearms feeling lonely and unloved in the safe.

It isn't that I want/have to sell them, just maybe someone else might want them more than me. If interested in any of them, toss me an offer and lets see if it works for both of us or not.

Remington 700 AAC SD in .300 Blackout. A fun, accurate, short-range (to 250 yds) rifle that is just fun to shoot. Great for recoil-sensitive shooters. It has an AAC suppressor mount/brake and a Nikon P300 Blackout-specific scope on it. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

Kimber 82G .22LR single-shot target rifle. This is one of the government rifles sold through the CMP many years ago. Accurate and great for the 22 LR precision rifle matches around the area. It has a Bushnell 6-18 scope on a 20 MOA rail. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

Anschutz 62 MPR 22LR. A ridiculously accurate magazine fed .22 LR. Long, heavy stainless barrel and a two-stage trigger with a break measured at just a few ounces. One 5-rnd magazine, two 10-round mags and 6-18 power Nikon on a 20 MOA rail. This rifle is a multiple .22 Precision Long Range match winner. On a calm day it will easily shoot 1/2" 5-round groups @ 100 yds with Federal Gold Medal Match ammo and it is almost as good with Wolf/SK Match Target. Using Eley Tenex, I have fired several 10-shot groups that were in the 1/4" range @ 100 yds. Pick the right ammo and the misses are on you. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER...just keep in mind this is not an inexpensive plinker but it is an amazing small-game and/or pest-getter rig.

Tikka T3 .223 Varmint. It was my mid-range F-TR rifle. One, 6-round magazine. A 1/2 MOA rifle all day long with the right load of H322 or TAC and the 80 gr SMK (I'll share the load data). This rifle has less than 1000 rounds down the barrel. My earlier one had over 6000 rounds and was still shooting tight when I let it go to another competitor so it still has a lot of life left in it. No scope or mount, but it does include the factory TIKKA/SAKO 1" rings. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

A dedicated 22 LR upper for an AR. It has a dedicated 22LR barrel...not a standard AR barrel...and uses a conversion unit with a collar instead of a chamber insert. Two, 25-round magazines included. It does need a round-top hammer to ensure reliable function, but I am pretty sure I have several of those to include. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

I'll add my Tikka CTR in 6.5 Creedmoor to this list. New In Box...but it has had a scope mounted on it (not included). 24" barrel, one 10-round CTR magazine. It has not been registered for a warranty so you get the lifetime benefit of that. This one lists right at $1000 when you can find them. $850 firm.

Don't worry about how long these have been listed. If they are here, they are available. I'll keep the list current

MikeN

Jerry Green

Established Member
Jan 31, 2016
Harvest AL
I have a few firearms feeling lonely and unloved in the safe.

It isn't that I want/have to sell them, just maybe someone else might want them more than me. If interested in any of them, toss me an offer and lets see if it works for both of us or not.

Remington 700 AAC SD in .300 Blackout. A fun, accurate, short-range (to 250 yds) rifle that is just fun to shoot. Great for recoil-sensitive shooters. It has an AAC suppressor mount/brake and a Nikon P300 Blackout-specific scope on it. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

Kimber 82G .22LR single-shot target rifle. This is one of the government rifles sold through the CMP many years ago. Accurate and great for the 22 LR precision rifle matches around the area. It has a Bushnell 6-18 scope on a 20 MOA rail. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

Anschutz 62 MPR 22LR. A ridiculously accurate magazine fed .22 LR. Long, heavy stainless barrel and a two-stage trigger with a break measured at just a few ounces. One 5-rnd magazine, two 10-round mags and 6-18 power Nikon on a 20 MOA rail. This rifle is a multiple .22 Precision Long Range match winner. On a calm day it will easily shoot 1/2" 5-round groups @ 100 yds with Federal Gold Medal Match ammo and it is almost as good with Wolf/SK Match Target. Using Eley Tenex, I have fired several 10-shot groups that were in the 1/4" range @ 100 yds. Pick the right ammo and the misses are on you. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER...just keep in mind this is not an inexpensive plinker but it is an amazing small-game and/or pest-getter rig.

Tikka T3 .223 Varmint. It was my mid-range F-TR rifle. One, 6-round magazine. A 1/2 MOA rifle all day long with the right load of H322 or TAC and the 80 gr SMK (I'll share the load data). This rifle has less than 1000 rounds down the barrel. My earlier one had over 6000 rounds and was still shooting tight when I let it go to another competitor so it still has a lot of life left in it. No scope or mount, but it does include the factory TIKKA/SAKO 1" rings. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

A dedicated 22 LR upper for an AR. It has a dedicated 22LR barrel...not a standard AR barrel...and uses a conversion unit with a collar instead of a chamber insert. Two, 25-round magazines included. It does need a round-top hammer to ensure reliable function, but I am pretty sure I have several of those to include. MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER

I'll add my Tikka CTR in 6.5 Creedmoor to this list. New In Box...but it has had a scope mounted on it (not included). 24" barrel, one 10-round CTR magazine. It has not been registered for a warranty so you get the lifetime benefit of that. This one lists right at $1000 when you can find them. $850 firm.

Don't worry about how long these have been listed. If they are here, they are available. I'll keep the list current

MikeN

Status
Not open for further replies.