James Yeager has passed

SandyShooter

Established Member
Aug 13, 2022
Gulf Coast
James Yeager of Tactical Response passed away 09/01/2022
James Yeager was controversial in the firearm training community (for reasons I no longer remember). He seemed to generate strong responses from others.
Based on the internet tributes I have seen he made a large impact on the current firearms culture.
Did the northern / border area have advanced relationship because of proximity?
Fair winds and following seas James Yeager

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
Yeah he always caught a lot of flak but ALS/Lou Gehrig's disease is a awful way to go. No wonder he wanted to go to Ukraine and die in battle instead of going through that.

Bamaj

Established Member
Aug 21, 2022
Arab
Was not a fan of his but I hate to see anyone go through what he did at the end.

kmann

Established Member
Feb 6, 2022
Gardendale
I took Fighting Pistol and Backup Pistol with him and went a few different alumni events. Eventually I moved on from Tactical Response but he was always generous and kind to me.
“Only queers and serial killers own cats and Kylan, I’m pretty sure you’re not gay”. -James Yeager, 2020 alumni camp out

Shocker

Established Member
Mar 26, 2023
Bibb Co
I took Fighting Pistol and Backup Pistol with him and went a few different alumni events. Eventually I moved on from Tactical Response but he was always generous and kind to me.
“Only queers and serial killers own cats and Kylan, I’m pretty sure you’re not gay”. -James Yeager, 2020 alumni camp out
Holy Shit. Totally a Yeagerism