Just a Thank You

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
I'm not the most experienced forum user, but gotta say - the more I use this site, the more I like it.

I've been a member of a couple of long-standing firearms forums for a while and, not to detract from them a bit, THIS forum is slick and functional, and very well laid-out IMO.

Randall, thanks for the work on this and for having us as members out here!

slpeod

Established Member
Feb 1, 2016
North AL
I have to agree. I moved back to Alabama from TN 2 years ago and had become used to the Tennessee Gun Owners (TGO) site for trading etc and was confused as to why everyone was using Facebook sites. I even contemplated starting one myself but after being a moderator on another site and dealing with the updates, code, etc I decided with my limited time I couldn't fully get it to where I wanted it.

So once again, Thank You RandallC for taking the time and putting forth the effort to create the site.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Thanks guys I appreciate the time you took to write the messages and it makes it all worth while. I did it you all of y'all. The forum and stuff was built before this Facebook stuff went down I'm just glad I had a platform ready. I am also experimenting with a new platform for gun traders in Alabama and if it is liked I'm going to run both of them.

Thank you guys