Kicked off facebook again!

Matt nelson

Established Member
Jan 29, 2016
I'm done with facebook, I haven't posted a gun in forever and it just kicked me out again and wants my ss number, to fishy for me

Matt nelson

Established Member
Jan 29, 2016
Well tried to get on facebook this morning and I'm banned for the third time and have absolutely no idea why, it says it need pics of my license and have to enter my ss number, so I'm not even gonna try, done with facebook and all their liberals

Bill Hilly

Established Member
Oct 3, 2018
Colorado
I think you have to jump through all kinds of hoops. I ain't playing their games. To hell with them. Besides I used a fake made up name anyway. And, why would anyone accept a "friend" request from somebody I don't even know? As far as I care, I wish it would dry up and fade away.
FFB!

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
It will they are making to many changes to the platform and running people off. Eventually it will be like MySpace gone to the wind.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
You can deactivate it in your settings but deleting it is impossible. Facebook is the reason I built this forum though it’s slow and I need to figure out a way to get buyers here

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
Agree 100% that facebook is a giant turd and the world would be better off without it. Deactivate and move on

How to deactivate Facebook account
To deactivate your Facebook account, follow these four steps:

1. Click the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser
2. Select ‘Settings’
3. Choose ‘General’ in the left column
4. Click ‘Manage your account’
5. Press ‘Deactivate your account’, and then follow the steps to confirm your decision