Kimber tactical pro II 9 mm

• Alabama Gun Forum is a free, privately owned and supported community of gun owners. Alabama Gun Forum is free to join and free to use the marketplace. We are always working to improve the community. Please be aware of all forum rules and all gun regulations related to selling and buying firearms. Alabama Gun Forum is not responsible for transactions on this forum.

Welcome To AlabamaGunForum!

Alabama Gun Forum is a place to buy, sell and talk firearms for free and privately. Not on facebook, locally owned!

Register Log in

Drm89

GADSDEN AL. I've got for sale or trade a Kimber tactical pro II 9 mm in good use shape with two magazines it comes stock with Kimber night sights and a factory-installed magazine well. I'm asking $1000 firm for everything. these are no longer available but when they were they were $1200 plus tax with only one magazine. I would also look at trades right now I'm interested in any equal value 1911 in 45 ACP or lesser value like a Springfield or Ruger (would do even trade on Springfield depending on the model but if yours is a stock range officer that sells for 750 new don't expect a straight trade) with boot. I don't like GI sights I do like fastbacks and stainless guns. also interested in multi Gun trades I'm not looking for ar's or hunting rifles at the moment. Email offers at [email protected]408

Attachments

Donate to AlGunForum using Paypal
opovoo

New Sales

Members online

No members online now.

Who Has Visited