Where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Hilly

Established Member
Oct 3, 2018
Colorado
I expected the good people of Alabama would be pouring into this gun forum. So. What gives?

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Every Sunday a email is sent out to all users and it list guns and stuff for sale. I am activly trying to reach more people and get more members. I have hand built this forum from 2016 to now. There was a time frame that I sold the forum but purchased it back and have been activly building since then.

Frank Thompson

Veteran Army & Air Force
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
Auburn, Al
I’ve very familiar with Armslist and have 2 pistols on there TO SELL!! I just need to get a few more Notifications, I guess , on this AGM before I can sell here! I’ll be glad when I can . I’am not crazy about the $6.99 per month charge on Armslist just
to Sell/Trade or even to BUY. But,, I know They had a real problem with scammers and so they think this small charge each month will give them money to build a stronger website and weed some people out that are scammers !!!!
And I’m sure is possibly doing some good for them, but it left a lots of people frustrated, from What Armslist used to be, keep in mind they are a nation wide platform they operate on !
And, in the past I had scammers to try to buy a Firearms from me and I have a friend who was scammed and it’s taking them to court – ——-the scammers!!! So AGM , is trying to keep that from happening! Cool

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
heya Frank

Whats AGM?

ya it will always be free to buy and sell here. donations welcome but the 10 post is just to stop the scammers/spammers from china, russia, and all those.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I’ve very familiar with Armslist and have 2 pistols on there TO SELL!! I just need to get a few more Notifications, I guess , on this AGM before I can sell here! I’ll be glad when I can . I’am not crazy about the $6.99 per month charge on Armslist just
to Sell/Trade or even to BUY. But,, I know They had a real problem with scammers and so they think this small charge each month will give them money to build a stronger website and weed some people out that are scammers !!!!
And I’m sure is possibly doing some good for them, but it left a lots of people frustrated, from What Armslist used to be, keep in mind they are a nation wide platform they operate on !
And, in the past I had scammers to try to buy a Firearms from me and I have a friend who was scammed and it’s taking them to court – ——-the scammers!!! So AGM , is trying to keep that from happening! Cool

Also, Frank You have been a member for so long you can post ads here without 10 post.

daveinalabama

Established Member
Air Force
May 17, 2021
Huntsville, AL
Everyone: Post those for sale items! I've sold two handguns on this site in the last three months and the buyers I dealt with are top-notch, legitimate, and zero BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.