Magtech 7.62x51mm FMJ, 200 Rounds, Hoover

American Patriot

American Patriot
Army
May 8, 2021
Hoover
I have two hundred rounds of MagTech FMJ 7.62x51mm for sale for $200. Paid $220 for them new with tax, but willing to let go of them a little cheaper since I have gone a different direction with this particular gun.

Attachments

• 20210711_161713.jpg
    20210711_161713.jpg
    658.8 KB · Views: 4

American Patriot

American Patriot
Army
May 8, 2021
Hoover
So I posted the above in general discussion, but that's because I did not see a way to start the new thread in the classified ammo sales section. Can someone help me out on what I'm missing, and if there's a way to move this over to the ammo sales section?

kwb377

Established Member
Dec 16, 2019
B'ham
So I posted the above in general discussion, but that's because I did not see a way to start the new thread in the classified ammo sales section. Can someone help me out on what I'm missing, and if there's a way to move this over to the ammo sales section?

I noticed this posted in red letters in the Classified Section...may have something to do with it.

"10 Post required to Sale items in marketplace"

American Patriot

American Patriot
Army
May 8, 2021
Hoover
I noticed this posted in red letters in the Classified Section...may have something to do with it.

"10 Post required to Sale items in marketplace"
Thanks fella. Guess I know why I didn't have the option to post anything there now. Lol! Guess I'll work on getting som post in first. I read the rules and I don't remember seeing that. Thanks a lot I appreciate it.