Maybe wrong thread so remove if so but I wish I watched this first before my first AR purchase

closing

Keep most Sales within Alabama and on this Forum.
Mar 22, 2021
Montevallo Alabama
I also like this guys demeanor, maybe help for any new buyers like myself.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I like Hop. Short, to the point videos with practical well-researched opinions instead of just trying to sell you the most expensive gucci thing out there. Not trying to shill for the guy but he has his own channel too (hoplofheil) if you're interested.

closing

Keep most Sales within Alabama and on this Forum.
Mar 22, 2021
Montevallo Alabama
I like Hop. Short, to the point videos with practical well-researched opinions instead of just trying to sell you the most expensive gucci thing out there. Not trying to shill for the guy but he has his own channel too (hoplofheil) if you're interested.
I will check that out. Thanks!

Xero

Established Member
May 20, 2021
Auburn
The best part about his opinions is that he's clear about what is personal preference and what is just questionable or even great. He really helps folks sort out what's relevant and what's questionable or great. He even started a night vision series that's even been helpful to those with prior NV experience. I know that's not relevant for most folks but that series shows how good he is at dispelling ignorance.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
The best part about his opinions is that he's clear about what is personal preference and what is just questionable or even great. He really helps folks sort out what's relevant and what's questionable or great. He even started a night vision series that's even been helpful to those with prior NV experience. I know that's not relevant for most folks but that series shows how good he is at dispelling ignorance.
yeah his NV introduction videos are really good