Mossberg MC1sc 9mm pistol

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Looks like mossberg is getting in the pistol game. The mossberg MC1sc is being released. Nice little pistol, 6.25 inches long, but a 6lb trigger, no external safety. 410D0960-1FA4-49D6-BCEF-D5625B51B781.jpeg

Rayd8

Established Member
Army
Feb 11, 2019
Rocket City
It seems like striker fired polymers are the rage....at least from a price point. I cut my teeth on DA/SA hammer pistols, but eventually migrated to striker fired. I've shot old battle rattle 1911, but not the new breed with 'butter triggers'. Probably a good things....

Almtnman

Established Member
Army
Dec 13, 2018
Northeast Alabama
It comes with several options at different prices, same as Glock like the pic, or with cross bolt trigger safety or night sights depending on what one wants. It also accepts Glock 43 magazines if you have any of those available. I think it would make a great EDC when you wanted something lightweight and very concealable.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I’m all about the flicks but like the look of this also l. I have a pt-111 for conceal and it has an external safety. It also has yet to fail me like the Glock 19. I’m sure this will be a good one but I’ll let them test it a few years.

Almtnman

Established Member
Army
Dec 13, 2018
Northeast Alabama
The very first firearm I ever owned was a bolt action 22lr Mossberg with a receiver peep sight and globe front sight and a full length stock. It was a tackdriver. I would stand kitchen matches up at 25 yards and shoot and strike the heads without knocking match out of ground. When I went in the Army and had to qualify on shooting range the drill Sgt asked me where I learned to shoot like that and I told him basically the same story. My gunsmith has one just like the one I owned in a display case in his shop and told me it was one of the best target rifles ever built. Mossberg builds quality stuff.