My Zombie/Deer Getter

bamaredwingsfan

Established Member
Mar 6, 2016
Cullman, Alabama
I bought this rifle for me to have some fun with and maybe do some hunting with it as well.

6e186e98b68bef58163556ea2743cdb7.jpg

25a246b0962d94db00090fc1be0f2eee.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

bamaredwingsfan

Established Member
Mar 6, 2016
Cullman, Alabama
That sir is a great looking rifle, you want to tell us some more about it.
Ha, I bought it 3 weeks ago and have yet to get to shoot it. I'm either working, or it's raining, or my wife is working and I have the kids. I hope to get a chance to shoot it Wednesday. I live in Cullman so I don't have much options for shooting, other than maple ridge gun club but I'm not excited about paying 20 bucks just to shoot either.

bamaredwingsfan

Established Member
Mar 6, 2016
Cullman, Alabama
As far as the gun goes, I added the muzzle brake, bipod and scope. The scope is a cheap scope I bought to get me through til later this year when hunting season starts. And if the scope is serviceable I will just keep it. The brand is called Sniper, it's 4x16x50 30mm, it came with mounts as well. The rifle is a Mossberg MVP LR 308 caliber. Instead of the factory magazine, it came with a 10 round pmag. The rifle can use AR 10 clips.

Sam O

Established Member
Feb 3, 2016
Eva, AL
I'd like to get one of those too, but in the scout model. You can shoot at Swan Creek in Decatur, I think for free as long as you have a valid hunting license. I've never been there but I plan on giving it a try. Let me know if and when you wanna go and we might be able to get a few others out there. Again, I've never been there so don't hold it against me if it sucks.