Ffl That Ships To Ca?

Dlrfan13

Established Member
Mar 21, 2018
USA
Anyone know of a FFL that will ship a handgun to a FFL in CA?

Dlrfan13

Established Member
Mar 21, 2018
USA
I have done it quite a few times. I am in Atmore, AL. Where are you?
I'm actually in CA, I Recently bought a G21 Gen 3 off of GunBroker. So far it has been a nightmare trying to find a FFL in Alabama that's willing to ship to CA. I did find one, but when my FFL here in CA was walking him through the steps to get the DOJ approval letter to ship, he said it was to complicated and didn't want to help any further. The seller is located near Hope Hull, AL, 36043

Joel6180

Staff member
Advisor
Jan 27, 2018
Atmore, AL
Hope Hull is a couple hours from me. Do you know if the G21 is on the CA approved list? The paperwork is really very simple once an FFL registers with CA to do shipments. Just get the receiving FFL's CA number, print an approval letter, and ship. Problem is getting your gun in my hands to ship. Unless you got the Glock for next to nothing, all the additional shipping expense will make the deal expensive to you. But, I do things like this for folks for the expense of shipping only. Think it over, and let me know - we can go to e-mail if you decide you want to go through all the effort. Joel

Dlrfan13

Established Member
Mar 21, 2018
USA
Hope Hull is a couple hours from me. Do you know if the G21 is on the CA approved list? The paperwork is really very simple once an FFL registers with CA to do shipments. Just get the receiving FFL's CA number, print an approval letter, and ship. Problem is getting your gun in my hands to ship. Unless you got the Glock for next to nothing, all the additional shipping expense will make the deal expensive to you. But, I do things like this for folks for the expense of shipping only. Think it over, and let me know - we can go to e-mail if you decide you want to go through all the effort. Joel
Yes it's on the CA approved roster. And you can PM your email we can talk more.