New member question

strikeu

Established Member
Apr 25, 2021
Dallas County Alabama
Hello all. I looked through all the "rules" I could find. I'm a new member, but is there some sort of time limit or other tripwire I need to complete to view the classified ads? it just tells me I don't have permission yo view the listings. just curious, thanks!

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Thanks
@ Username with no space will tag me like @RandallC

Hey @strikeu Thanks for joining the forum. This is now corrected thanks for pointing that out.

The only rule mainly which is in BETA at the moment is for new members there is a 10 post requirement before posting new sales threads. Like I said this is in BETA and was only implemented 4 days ago now so it hasn't made a real splash yet to see if its effective or not. I may do away with it and get more mods to catch spammers and scammers so new members can post ads.

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
Thanks
@ Username with no space will tag me like @RandallC

Hey @strikeu Thanks for joining the forum. This is now corrected thanks for pointing that out.

The only rule mainly which is in BETA at the moment is for new members there is a 10 post requirement before posting new sales threads. Like I said this is in BETA and was only implemented 4 days ago now so it hasn't made a real splash yet to see if its effective or not. I may do away with it and get more mods to catch spammers and scammers so new members can post ads.
Hey Randall, 10-4....I knew the @ format but I thought since you were one of my Followers that you would be alerted just as quick...It's all good...Thanks!!!!

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
No following someone is more like favorites but it doesn’t alert me to anything more or less. But the PM is always quickest.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
That’s the way it works for me I followed you as a sign of appreciation. I haven’t been notified to any new post you have posted. But I’m going to look into it.

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
And We Appreciate you as well Brother Randall!...I know at times when one is having to wear so many different hats that it can become incredibly stressful and almost overwhelming...Your long hours and dedication does not go unnoticed!!! Obviously with the Growth of the Forum the Good Lord is Rewarding Your Hard Labors with an Abundance of Fruit as he Promisied!!! May the Good Lord Bless You by continuing to give you the Health,Strength, and Courage Needed to Carry On and Pursue your Purpose!!!! God Bless You and Yours Brother....

strikeu

Established Member
Apr 25, 2021
Dallas County Alabama
OK, I lied. here's what I get when I click on a picture in the classifieds, or try to respond to a classified ad:
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

sleepy4sureishere

Established Member
Nov 30, 2020
N. Alabama
@RandallC :rolleyes: LOL..You didn't lie Strikeu it's just a bug that has to be worked through. I'am sorry that the glitch hit you but I assure you it will get fixed. Also, Please leave a Post as soon as the Correction Occurs!!! Please enjoy the rest of the forum....