octal

Established Member
Feb 5, 2021
Pelham
Hi, everyone. New member here.

I started out buying guns I needed for self-defense but quickly branched out to "hobby" guns when I saw the surplus guns that came through the pipeline (although it looks like the pipeline is beginning to dry up).

I just wish I had the gun bug back when surplus guns were more plentiful and routinely in the $100.00 price range :(

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Hi RandallC, thanks for the welcome.
If you need anything let me know. You will find something on the marketplace you want eventually, I try to make sure the prices don’t go to crazy but prices right now are all over the place.

octal

Established Member
Feb 5, 2021
Pelham
If you need anything let me know. You will find something on the marketplace you want eventually, I try to make sure the prices don’t go to crazy but prices right now are all over the place.
Ain't that the truth. I keep a list of guns I want and shortly before covid hit, I took a break from buying. I regained the buying bug toward the end of the year only to find out that guns that used to be in plentiful supply for well under MSRP are now unavailable or going for more than MSRP.

I'm just glad I stocked up on ammo before all the this hit.