Newbie, here only-oldey otherwise.

Old Dog

Premium Member
Sep 23, 2023
Alabama
New guy , if such is possible after age 65. Been a gun enthusiast since teenage days and bought, built, sold and traded almost as long.Lived in TN, AR,CA,AZ and now AL.Traveled various states, cities, Canada,Mexico and Caribbean as well.
Have a smaller safe now to accommodate my "interests" and simple rule "add 1-subtract 1" creates the opportunity to meet new people, and some old returning ones as well.
Now the bad- outspoken, dislike politicians, fish, hunt doves, and former H-D rider, till broken hands made that no longer possible-may be why I'm a "grump" now, after nearly 60 years riding cycles. So there I am-howdy.

RustyRooster

Established Member
Sep 16, 2023
Birmingham
Sounds like you've had a great set of experiences! I'm sure the forum could learn from and enjoy hearing from you. Welcome.
New guy , if such is possible after age 65. Been a gun enthusiast since teenage days and bought, built, sold and traded almost as long.Lived in TN, AR,CA,AZ and now AL.Traveled various states, cities, Canada,Mexico and Caribbean as well.
Have a smaller safe now to accommodate my "interests" and simple rule "add 1-subtract 1" creates the opportunity to meet new people, and some old returning ones as well.
Now the bad- outspoken, dislike politicians, fish, hunt doves, and former H-D rider, till broken hands made that no longer possible-may be why I'm a "grump" now, after nearly 60 years riding cycles. So there I am-howdy.

Coach_Smith

Established Member
Oct 2, 2023
Trussville, Alabama
Welcome sir!