Not advertising, really wanting input - Randall's Adventure Training - anyone partake?

madmyk

Established Member
Jan 11, 2021
Tuscaloosa, AL
Mods/Admins please edit out links etc. as needed if not allowed.

From the ppl that brought you the original RAT series of knives and the ESEE knives...

They have some, what look to be, pretty good offerings in the training department - better yet, they are close by and seem reasonably priced. I think I am interested in a couple of classes.

Have any of you had in first hand experiences?

TIA -

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
It looks to be interesting and I would not mind doing it but have never done it. Where is it located?

HOLY! Its in north St Clair. I have never been but now I am really interested in some of the SAR stuff.

kmann

Established Member
Feb 6, 2022
Gardendale
Mods/Admins please edit out links etc. as needed if not allowed.

From the ppl that brought you the original RAT series of knives and the ESEE knives...

They have some, what look to be, pretty good offerings in the training department - better yet, they are close by and seem reasonably priced. I think I am interested in a couple of classes.

Have any of you had in first hand experiences?

TIA -
I took four classes with them during 2015. I’ve been meaning to go back for years now but never got around to it. Classes I’ve taken with them are Intro to Survival, Land Nav, Tracking, and Intro to SAR. They’re a great group of people and they offer a lot of knowledge for a very reasonable price and within a reasonable drive for most people. Highly recommend them.

madmyk

Established Member
Jan 11, 2021
Tuscaloosa, AL
It looks to be interesting and I would not mind doing it but have never done it. Where is it located?

HOLY! Its in north St Clair. I have never been but now I am really interested in some of the SAR stuff.
RIGHT?!!
This is "right down the street" for some of us - well, close enough to that it might as well be.

The site said camping on site (for some classes) IIRC.