Pistol Brace Firearms

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I am fairly familiar with Galils, especially the recent Gen1 and 2s. I purchased a couple of gen 1 5.45s from other members here over the last couple of years.

Maybe I’m having a senior moment but “RnL” is drawing a blank. The only other thing I could think about related to Galils is rock and lock magazines. Maybe that is what you meant by “RnL”?

If you have a gen 1 or 2 pistol I would be interested depending on specific model.

Last edited:

TidealumO4

Premium Member
Feb 1, 2016
Cottondale
I am fairly familiar with Galils, especially the recent Gen1 and 2s. I purchased a couple of gen 1 5.45s from other members here over the last couple of years.

Maybe I’m having a senior moment but “RnL” is drawing a blank. The only other thing I could think about related to Galils is rock and lock magazines. Maybe that is what you meant by “RnL”?

If you have a gen 1 or 2 pistol I would be interested depending on specific model.

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
Thanks. If you’re in the price range of the new one listed at the AimSurplus link posted above by Sam send me a DM.

bamabum

Staff member
Oct 19, 2020
Wedowee
@Drcrimson, as an FYI, if you transfer a weapon after the publication of the rule (Jan. 31st, 2023), you are subject to NFA rules. The clarifying statement says the "Department will wait to actually initiate such enforcement for at least 60 days from publication..."

60 days from publication date puts it on April Fool's Day!
1676557680975-png.5361102