Sportsman's Guide- perfect purchase

Trs

Established Member
Jun 5, 2021
Albany, Ga
Recieved my first firearm purchase from them today, absolutely flawless. I ordered a long gun from thier website on Monday afternoon and it was ready for pickup at my FFL around noon on Friday(today). Great price, outstanding communication and the easiest online purchase I've ever done. Most highly recommended.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I get their emails and I like their prices but never ordered from them. I need to check there for a firearm I am looking for.

Trs

Established Member
Jun 5, 2021
Albany, Ga
They seem to have a high turnover, the gun I ordered showed 6 in stock, 4 hrs later zero

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I remember my dad getting their catalogs in the mail when I was a kid and looking through all the old milsurp like I was looking at toys in a Christmas catalog. Really wish we had bought some more of that stuff, it's hard to find nowadays and when you do find it it's usually a repro and/or expensive.

Reactions: Trs

AlabamaLarry

Established Member
Jan 7, 2021
S. Huntsville, AL
Years ago I was real leery about ordering a new Trolling Motor for my boat because of the costs I wanted to buy it locally but no luck. I pulled the trigger on it and received it in just a few days, just in time for a long weekend fishing trip. The only problem was that someone lifted my Credit Card and charged an almost identical amount, though I had no proof it was from their system my Bank Covered it $2,600.

Reactions: Trs

cutt

Established Member
Jul 11, 2020
st.clair county
I had that happen to to me 2 weeks ago. Bank took care of it. You may not know but the bad guys can lift your credit card number while your wallet is in your pocket. They make wallets that prevent that from happening. I went and bought me one. Just thought you might want to know.

cutt

Established Member
Jul 11, 2020
st.clair county
I had that happen to to me 2 weeks ago. Bank took care of it. You may not know but the bad guys can lift your credit card number while your wallet is in your pocket. They make wallets that prevent that from happening. I went and bought me one. Just thought you might want to know.
I had my number lifted off of my card also. Got the same type wallet that you are talking about. Hope that stops that !