Steel Challenge Intro - Brock’s Gap Training Center - Hoover, AL - Sunday 3/6

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
Just saw this posted on the BGTC Facebook page - Steel Challenge looks like fun, and it’s open to many varied types of firearms.

Time of the Intro class is 9:30-Noon, Sunday 3/6.
1645114696395.jpeg

cutt

Established Member
Jul 11, 2020
st.clair county
I went today 2/19. Saturday. I just wanted to look around and watch. But the gate was closed. I got back home and went to their website and read about the place. Do you have to be a member or have a member you know let you in ? I like the Steel Challenged matches I've seen on TV. If anyone can help just post it here. Thanks all

4CERTN

Established Member
Feb 2, 2016
Alabama
@cutt I think it may depend on what’s happening that day at the range. I’m not a member but non-members are allowed for a lot of their events. If something is happening that day (a class / match / etc.) which non-members might attend, I think the gate stands open. It’s been a little while (pre-pandemic) since I’ve been out there but that’s what I’m recalling.

cutt

Established Member
Jul 11, 2020
st.clair county
Well, I thought along those same lines. However, seems it would be a great opportunity to gain members for the range. I'll try next time when they have a shoot. Thanks

CrazyBoykin

Established Member
Mar 11, 2022
Madison County
If you're interested in Steel Challenge, Rocket City Practical Shooters has a match the 4th Saturday of every month at Cavern Cove shooting range in Woodville, AL.

Links below:

https://rocketcityshooters.com/