Stop the bleed training in northwest alabama?

Earl

Established Member
Nov 18, 2017
Florence, Alabama
Does anyone offer bleeding control or other medical courses in the shoals or huntsville area?

ERplane

Established Member
Jan 4, 2023
Huntsville
Bullet and barrel advertises that they offer classes but I don’t see any on the schedule maybe give them a call and see if they can set one up. The Emergency Medicine conference just happened earlier this month in Huntsville but sorry I didn’t see this post in time and that may have been restricted to medical personnel. I’ll ask around see if anybody else knows about any more trainings in the surrounding area. I keep a to-go trauma kit in my vehicle at all times got some quick clot, tourniquets, shears, bandages, etc.

Earl

Established Member
Nov 18, 2017
Florence, Alabama
Thanks, i think i've tried the link you left before but there was nothing close. I keep a trauma kit in my truck, too. I've watched videos but would feel a lot better about using the kit if i could find an in person class.

kmann

Established Member
Feb 6, 2022
Gardendale
Valkyrie’s Austere Medical Solutions. Their headquarters is in Anniston but their classes are in Cullman. Took a three day TCCC course and it was fantastic.

Seth lail

Established Member
Sep 4, 2023
Talladega
5.11 and USCCA offered a course at the 5.11 store in Hoover, nothing I hadn't learned already in the Marine corps but definitely a good refresher would certainly recommend to someone who has no experience