Tuscaloosa Gun Show

Beastmaker

Established Member
Nov 27, 2022
Tuscaloosa
Yes they've done gun shows a few times now. This was first time they hosted there own. It was packed to the gill when I went. They could use a bigger place to host it.

Beastmaker

Established Member
Nov 27, 2022
Tuscaloosa
Not sure Speedmaster. I'll try to count there tables today. I don't remember price for a table it's on there website though.

Beastmaker

Established Member
Nov 27, 2022
Tuscaloosa
It's ok. We went after church and was barely anyone there, time we left they had a good crowd. Last year when we went it was a Saturday morning and it had a line out the door and had to wait for ppl to leave to let more in , I wasn't gonna do that again. It's the only one we got around here so I try my best to support them. They need to move it to a bigger building. I was gonna take a picture so everyone could see. It's a small building for a gun show. The isles between the tables are so close it's a one way street thru there.

Beastmaker

Established Member
Nov 27, 2022
Tuscaloosa
About how many tables does this show offer?
They had 5 rows of tables about 40 ft long and a couple off on the side. I don't know how most gun shows look but the only other show I've been to was at the Bham BJCC. So comparing it to that one this is a low budget small one.

Drcrimson

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2020
Arab
I was in the area and went to this one on Saturday afternoon. It was very busy but also in a small building. About 1/3 of the tables were not firearm related. Didn’t see any interesting things or deals. Would not recommend attending future ones here due to small size.