What’s your EDC?

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I have a P365 I pocket carry in a wallet holster when in town or in a nonpermissive environment and a Glock 19 I carry IWB at 4 o'clock for out of town. Used to pocket carry a S&W .380 Bodyguard but I sold it because the screw that holds the laser in place backed out and made it so that the slide wouldn't go all the way back. Would not recommend getting one with the laser.

staticflownut

Established Member
Mar 3, 2021
Birmingham
I don't carry everyday. I haven't found a good way to do so at work since it is a "no weapons" facility. When I do carry it's either a S&W 637, Colt Cobra, or a Springfield XDS IWB.

Dfalt

Established Member
Mar 13, 2021
Troy, AL
I don't carry everyday. I haven't found a good way to do so at work since it is a "no weapons" facility. When I do carry it's either a S&W 637, Colt Cobra, or a Springfield XDS IWB.
Do you get searched upon entering? I don't wanna tell you what to do, but concealed is concealed if you know what I mean.

ChrisS

Dec 4, 2021
Hillsboro
The Taurus G3 has proven to be reliable. And considering the size vs capacity (17+1 & 15+1) it's nice for an EDC. Couple with a couple ol cuttin horse folding knives, and a flashlight and lighter, there's my carry kit
I have a taurus g3 and love it but for a edc i prefer my smith and wesson sd40ve

xCaptainC

Established Member
Dec 6, 2021
Birmingham, AL
I usually carry a p365 appendix or 4o’clock and a Ruger LCP II 22lr when i want something really light and slim, the hogue grip makes it feel fantastic! G19 for winter carry.