What do you do? Profession?

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
Hey what do you do for your work? How do you afford your firearms and other toys?

I am an insurance sales for StateFarm.

kenny1773

Established Member
Nov 28, 2018
Birmingham
I am an IT person. I have been working in the IT/Computer industry in some form or another for about 25 years now. Currently I manage a team of MS Domain Admins (easiest way to explain it anyway)

Tator Man

Established Member
Jun 10, 2018
Greensboro Al.
I am a ATM tech. I repair all brands, NCR,HYOSUNG,TRITONS,DIEBOLD
LOOMIS smart safes and BRINKS safes. In West central Alabama. Drive around all day and look at the country side. I love it. I don't do much and get paid. I buy 4 guns a year and enjoy them and then I put a label on them as to who I am going to give them to. My son or my grandson. I have my own shooting lane with steel targets off my back porch, we shoot skeet and trap with automatic throwers, we just shot over 1k rounds on thanksgiving day a family tradition we had a blast. Back to reloading almost out shotgun shells. I reload everthing we shoot. If you need a place to shoot come see me after hunting season. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and life is treating you well. Take Care Bobby G.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I will be honest at the moment I’m jobless my last day was Friday and I don’t have a job lined up. I do have an interview Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so we will see. Intried to insurance gig but I’m not a sales person by trade and not pushy enough to be one. With that said hope I land the job for Monday.

RandallC

Premium Member
Dec 26, 2015
Birmingham Al
I am suppose to start a job tomorrow but the pay is weird and I was suppose to receive a message but have not got that yet. So, At the moment I am still jobless in a way and still looking.